Firebird Studio review by Epiphone

Epiphone: Firebird Studio

Purchased from: Codahangszer

I play anything from metal, over blues to acoustic and rock and the guitar is brilliant for evrything, thesound is amazing, best I've ever heard outside of a concert, plug it in without gain and you couldn't tell that it wasn't an acoustic but even though the acoustic sounds great, the sound when playing rock/metal/punk sounds awesome, there is a huge variety of sounds the guitar can make thanks to the knobs and selector.

I play all kinds of music and this fits each and every one of them, I've been playing for 6 years and this is most definitly my dream guitar. I can only give this guitar a 10 out of 10 rating, it has a superb sound, it look gorgeous and it is reliable and the best guitar I have, it's perfect for those dedicated musicians like me who cannot afford a Gibson at the age of 16. If this were stolen I would buy the exact same gitar again.

this is a highstandard guitar, it has been used Live by many big bands, foo fightersuse the Epiphone model as well as the Gibson model Live, all buttons and knobs are still fit in place, I haven't had to use a single Tool on it, the guitar has been banged against the table/wall q uite a few times but it's still in erfect shape. The guitar is exactly the same as on the day that I bought it.

The gitar was very well put together, the pickups are well fit, I've had it for almost a year now and didn't need to service it, everything was put together properly. The guitar has so far not had any flaws what'soever, everything that was screwed on is still in place and won't budge, it's perfectly prepared.

It was made in Korea between 2000 and 2007, it has 22 frets, the neck is nice and thin, made out of maple and mahogony. The body is also mainly, mahogony, it has a beautiful finish, nice coulour and great coat, the body is a cut-away string-thru body. There are 2 volume knobs and 2 tone knobs and a three-way selector providing the guitar with many tone options, the pickups not only sound amazing but look great, they are protected by a small metal covr that make the guitar look even better. The guitar came with a bag and 4 picks.

-52
    Im probably gonna save up for this guitar and a marshall microstack now. thanks
    MrGoodyear812
    im thinkin of gettin this baby, just im afraid i wont be able to play metal on it...i mean it'll handle every style that i throw at it...just wondering about metal
    axlanian
    You payed $800 dollars for that? Crap, I got mine for like $400 from musician's friend. But yeah, you can actually get a decent ska sound out of it, I do on a regular basis. But because the body's so big n' heavy you need your amp around these settings: Bass - 4/5; Mid - 2/3; Treble - 8/9