G-310 review by Epiphone

Epiphone: G-310

The G-310fits my style(rock) I am just using a Peavey amp with it it's a good inside noises but it can handle just as well set on loud. Its got a small variety on sounds but it is a nice clear sound and it's more a nice and simple controls for beginners but is just as satisfying for advansed players.

I am a beginner(18 months)and don't really no what I want yet but I think it a very good guitar for beginners and advanced players. I also own a Marshall mini amp, Peavey amp and a tuner. There was not much variety being a left handed but it was a stand out.I love the fell of it and the way it sounds and the only thing I would add is it need more affects and it rates for me a 9 out of 10.

I can say the G-310 is very strong and should to my understanding withstand Live playing.It seems it is durable in all aspects. The only faults are the strap buttons are a bit loose. Over all I can depend on it all the time and it always stays fit and strong at all times.

The G-310 can pretty well set up the only flaw was the strap nut was loose and after about 2 months the neck needed adjusting. The pick-ups needed adjusting up a bit But over all it has been working very nice and I have had hardly any trouble the wood is beautiful the hardware has been going great.

The Epiphone G-310 came with a gig bag Peavey amp and cable at a total payment of $510.00.It has a thin 22 fret neck made from ebony and it's a solid body. It weighs 4 kg they give volume and tone controls and 2 pick-ups and the gig bag is great for tacking my guitar out to school lessons etc.

the-realjesus
    Its an alright guitar ive played one before but if you have the money its much better to get a Gibson cause the sound is so much better. And get red aswell cause the black one just arnt the same lol
    flipsk8r1928
    i have one but i switched out the bridge pickup for an el nico 59 vintage.. sounds AMAZING.
    nutinpwnsgibson
    my friend has this guitar in red, and its ugly, the pickups scream less than my foot, and it doesnt stay in tune. the g-400 would be a much better deal.
    Lamrick21
    Its not an SG without P-90s in my opinion, its like putting a single coil in a les paul...
    S.D.M.F.
    I've got one of these, and it's great! Stays in tune, sounds good and best of all its about as heavy as cardboard! Good first/secong guitar, more experience players might not like because of the 'no frills' hardware.
    mr. BiGG
    i have played both the 310 and the 400 and the 400 is much much better whereas the 310 has a more "heavy" feel to it the 400 has an allround look (apreciated for all genres) and has an incredibly versatile sound plus there is the bonus of it coming in nicer cours and has a nicer pickgaurd
    BrettAndrews
    I have this guitar. I love the sound, love the feel, and love the look. However the chord was tripped over (Just once), and now all of the wood outside of the output jack is cracked and gone. The input jack now falls inside of the guitar when not plugged in, and the sound doesn't work while moving it when it is plugged in. I have to sit completely still (Oh no, no standing. It wouldn't work), and not move for the sound to be working fine. It pisses me off. Reliability my ass.