G-310 review by Epiphone

Epiphone: G-310

I mainly play metal(Lamb Of God, As I Lay Dying) through a Line 6 Spider III 150 watt, And I could not be happier, I have tried a Dean razor back, and still went back to this guitar, for other sounds like rock, funk, and rockabilly(Satch boogie ftw), and I can still get the sound I want, The sound is a full, ballsy, heart pounding sound to it that no other guitar has that I've tried.

If it were stolen, I'd find one in black, and do nothing to it, I only wish that it had more frets( 2 octave, 24 frets), other than that everything else is perfect. I play Metal, metal-core, a bit of soloing, and it passes with flying colors for sound, I do believe this guitar can be used for ANY music style. Gotta love that Crunch I get, and with distortion it sound like I can play anything.

This guitar does VERY well on tour, I depend on it very much, and have not gotten disappointed so far, I do not have a back up, and I am very confident it will last, It gets beaten up a lot and still sounds nice and ballsy, I have had no problems with any hardware, or the strap buttons, I can count on it to hold

I mainly use the Neck pickup rather then the Bridge, only cause I do a lot of pinch harmonics, the Pick ups came factory installed, and were set perfectly, No flaws to date, No noise at all with pick selector, and all controls are very tight. All the hardware is still in mint condition.

Standard features in Vintage White (code word for Cream), 2 open coil humbucker pick-ups, no pick up covers, I wouldn't mind getting them tho, a lovely fat necks good for my big hands, 22 frets, Alder Solid Body, Mahogony Neck, rosewood fretboard, The neck is bolt on which is lovey if I ever wanted to Switch it for a longer neck, it has a Tune-o-Matic bridge with Stopbar Tailpiece, Dot inlays(woudln't mind changing tho)