G-310 review by Epiphone

Epiphone: G-310

Purchased from: Nevada Music

I can say that I am extremely happy with the sound on this guitar, the bridge pick up has a hard crunch sound perfect for hard/classic rock and even metal with a high gain amp and overdrive. The wood is great quality and produces a lovely mellow sound on the neck pick-up. The tone and volume controls allow you to create a sound of your own that is always a great quality of sound. Yes, you can play metal as I have discovered and am fully satisfied with the tones and sounds.

This guitar is a good guitar to play for any type of music. It is comfortable and I'd definitely buy it again if it were stolen or lost. Iv'e grown quite attached to it and wouldn't replace it with another model. I think it is just as good as the Gibson brand if set up to a comfortable, personal standard. Really Excellent, and I can't find any problems with it. Thanks.

Wow... All I can say is that I fully trust this guitar as it is great for live playing (as I have discovered). It stays well in tune and there isn't a scratch on it. The only thing is that the washer nut fell out once but that is it (I whacked it off the door) and there still were no dints. The finish looks nice and is always a crowd pleaser, and a wouldn't need a backup unless I needed a Floyd Rose bridge. It is rich in sound and very comfortable to play sitting down or standing.

I found that the guitar was surprisingly well set up coming out of the factory. I just tweaked it slightly for my own comfort and didn't even need to bother adjusting the pick-ups. I know I can really trust the site I ordered it from! There were no dints or scratches and the machine heads were nice and sturdy. The wood is excellent quality and there are no loose hardware parts. There really isn't any flaws!

This guitar features everything a good guitar should have including a beautiful glossed black finish, black hardware, and scratch plate. It has 22 jumbo frets and a two way pick-up selector (Lead-Rhythm). There is a tune-O-matic adjustable bridge for setting the action low, a first class truss rod, bolt on neck that I've adjusted and am very pleased with. If well set up this guitar rarely goes out of tune and is really fun to play. The SG shape is just stunning!

thebleeding10
    I really like the feel of this guitar around the fret board...the sound is convincing too!!