G-400 review by Epiphone

Epiphone: G-400

It does well, I had the Strat, just to say I had one, and I hated it, the single coils would buzz, so I had to turn another coil on to get that to stop (I had a multi-Switch setup). I knew my Les Paul would eat that Strat alive, but I didn't want to mess with my LP (Mom got it for me, sentimental value, etc) and well I seen this at the flea market, and the old guy Who had it was a pushover, and wasn't to swift, so we traded, and I brought it home. I played tons of songs, and they all sounded as good as if they were played on the LP, some better, some well the LP would do better than the SG in some. But I mean I was playing Ozzy, Sabbath, Eagles, Steve Miller, tons of songs, just so I could get the feel, and it did good. I mean, it played well, like damn I am keeping this one for sure.

I play rock, classic rock, rock ability, psychedelic, punk, some metal, and country. This guitar does what it should, hell it does pretty good on country, and ZZtops La Grange sounds superb on this guitar. I play threw a Crate Flexwave 15R (I was the first person to review the amp) and it does good, though not to long ago, I found my speaker, likes to rattle real bad when I play the Low E string, so I am lookign into a new speaker when I get my new pickups for this guitar. But I played this guitar (Not threw the wah wah pedal yet, but I bet it sounds good threw it) and I already know, this is a great guitar, worth what I got in it, and I am happy with it.

There isn't much I an say here, other than, it's a super solid guitar, it works perfect, and I would play Live with it, for days on end, without a backup. Maybe some extra strings but that's all. The finish won't come off, believe me. It's a super solid guitar, I mean I am super pleased with it

This is a used guitar, and it's neck is straight, and everything is good. Everything is still in tact, like it was from the factory. The action, well the previous owner had it set low, for solo's so there is some buzz, but I am going to set the action back up where it was. The guitar is in imaculate shape (Been sitting at the flea market for a year) I know Epiphone does good work COUGH better that fender/squier COUGH, and I am really pleased. Yes I am a Strat hater.

Well I got this at a flea market, I traded this cheap Stratocaster that I had made into a super Strat (Multi-Switch) and all I had in the guitar was 125 dollars (Actually it was like 117, but I round up) and the SG had a bad spot near the jack, but hay, this is my new frankenaxe. Anyway, it's a upscale Epiphone, trapazoid inlays, ets (Its exactly like my Les Paul Custom) and I brought it home, tuned it and played. Now though it has the same humbuckers (For the moment) as my Les Paul, it sounded diffrent, and not that opps I screwed up on this deal diffrent, so I went and played some songs that just didn't seem to sound right on my LP, and what you know, my SG did it right. I was playing Paranoid, Pictures of Matchstick men, and Sunshine of your love superbly. It has the tune-o-matic tail pieces, and the tuners are grovers. The humbuckers are Alcino V's.

WARLOCK123
    i am thinking of getting a 2nd guitar and was wondering if i should get this or a Ibanez Gax30,Ibanez RG321 MH or a Schecter Blackhawk BC1
    brunohbarros
    I bought one of these last month and I'm very happy with my one.I have a Jackson but I've always looking for a Gibson, but, I didn't have money enough for that, so I decided start with an Epiphone...