G-400 review by Epiphone

Epiphone: G-400

I play metal, heavy metal, and rock. It suits all of those styles. I am using a Line 6 Spider3 15w. It can be very noisy, and it is rich and bright when played clean. The guitar can't do divebombs, but it can make good pinch harmonics and such. The guitar has very good variety.

It is a good match for metal, rock, and other things. I have been playing for a year and a half. I would buy it again if it was stolen. I love the look and how easy it is to play the beauty. My favorite feature are thetone knobs. This guitar is perfect for me, I wish nothing else of it

It will withstand Live playing. The hardware, I am convinced, will last for a long time. The strap buttons were the only bad feature. The strap tends to slide off of them. You can depend on it, but I would not gig with it without another backup.The finish is good enough to last for a life time.

The guitar was amazingly set up at the factory. The pickups are perfect right out the box. Everything was properly mounted, and the people at guitar center did a insepction on it as well. No flaws that I can see, except for one of the pickups was a little to high, but it was an easy fix. The top is properly bookmatched as well.

It was made in 2007. It has 22 frets and it has a 24-3/4" scale length. I puchased the wood top, but you can also buy the laminated top as well. No finish ont his guitar. The body style is an SG (used by angus young). The bridge is a Tune-O-Matic. Two volume and Tone controls are given it also has a two way selector. The guitar has two Dual Alnico V humbuckers. The tuners are non locking, but they are chrome.

kerno1
    wen i got the guitar i realised it is way heavier than the gibson versoinbut is that a good thing coz i heard guitars with a solid or like heavier body give more sustain any way grate geetar
    kerno1
    i personally like the look of the full pick guard but still it looks good