G-400 review by Epiphone

Epiphone: G-400

Price paid: C$ 750

Purchased from: Musicstop

This guitar has a beastly sound screaming from the pick-ups, it's perferct for those ACDC and EVH players out there. There's no buzz or noise emitting from the pick-ups and the toggle Switch is genius! Put it on Rythym to play a lead or Treble to play a solo, the middle is great for anything. As far as amps go this guitar is a beaut' I tried it out connected to a Marshall Micro Stack. Man was that me playing!

I play any style, and it fits, this is amazing. I have been playing for 4 years and I only own 1 other guitar and it's my SamickD5 acoustic. I would buy this guitar 100000000000 times if it got stolen! I love everything about it, I ahte nothing, and my favourite feature is the pickups, I wouldn't compare this to anything, I chose it on looks, and sound/recommendation. I wish it had Gibson SG pickups.

Haven't played it Live yet. Hardware is tough, and the strap buttons are tougher than The Rock. This finish wont die! It's tough and took only a few hours-1day to climatize to my house from The Music store.I would use this without a backup thats how tough it is!

Action, Fit & Finish: Amazing set-up, action is perfect, pickups were adjusted beautifully, Properly bookmatched top, Properly routed bridge, no flaws from this one! Fretwire, finish, wood, no rust, no loose pegs, nut, saddle, pickup selector, controls, etc... All perfect.

This thing is wicked, ever since I tried it out I loved it! I had tried the one with 3 pick-ups but only had this one left, what lck did I have. The only problem is that you have to get a custom fit case to accompany the tilted head, no matter! This product is the best guitar I have ever owned. It took me all my Christmas money to buy it. I tihnk it has Grover Tuners and the stock strings are beastly. This guitar isnt that pricey either seeing as how I buy my own instruments.

seph98
    got this about 4-5 months ago, 2nd hand, for NZ$350 (that's about 200 US i think) its only my 2nd guitar (1st was a strat copy) but it sounds great, no problems with tuning. went away for 2 weeks, came back, still perfect. oh and starting to get some rattling sounds but this is probably a few years old, so whadyu expect