G-400 review by Epiphone

Epiphone: G-400

Purchased from: guitar center monroeville

The sound is pretty nice on this guitar. The toggle Switch and four knobs gives you a good rang of sound and tone. My amp is the Line 6: Spider III 15, which has lots of effects, and no matter what setting I turn it on or effects I change, it all sounds good!

This is a great guitar for metal and heavy metal, which is the type of music I play. It's pretty nice, especially for my first guitar. I havint had many problems with it, other then the dent factor, and I've owned it for four months now. When I was shopping for a guitar, I chose this one because of it's great features, and it's affordable price. Pretty much the only thing I would change if I could, would be the wood. I already have two dents in it. I'm hoping it lasts me a good while.

It is a pretty reliable and durable guitar, but I'm not so sure if I was to use it in a gig. If I'm gunna be walking around and headbanging, I wouldn't feel that safe because next thing I know, there's a huge dent in it or maybe even a chunk taken out of it.

This was a nicely-made guitar. I'd say the only thing I found wrong with it, was that I was stuck with a cheeper wood, so it's real easy to dent. I have to be more careful when carrying it and pay closer attention to it when it's resting on something. The pick-ups were put in great, the tuning pegs aren't loose and work great, the four knobs work smoothly, the bridge is good, and nicely done neck.

This baby is alpine white, with a black pick-gaurd, double cut-aways, two humbuckers, 3-way toggle Switch, two volume and two toning knobs, 22 frets, and a rosewood fretboard. You have the option of getting a gig bag or a case with it. I went with the gig bag just because it was easier on my wallet.

Ibanez_shredder
    That happened to me too, with the strap breaking free, only you ended up a little bit luckier than I did. It snapped the neck right off on mine... Now I have an ugly crack on the back of the neck. It still plays like a champ though.
    liam2309
    I just got the limited edition version today with EMG's!!!!! it sounds and feels AMAZING!!!!! plays like a dream
    fuel77
    My friend was using this guitar at band practice and it kept tuning itself, and the sound was to thick for what we were playing.