G-400 Custom review by Epiphone

Epiphone: G-400 Custom

Purchased from: ebay

I play almost every style of music (metal to classical) and this guitar does it all. With three humbuckers it makes every sound. I cheaped out and went with a Fender Frontman amp whick makes a slight buzz (this is not from the guitar because my Squier does it too). This guitar has scorching distortion and amzing clean tone.

I love this guitar I have played many guitars that cost much more but this one competes with them all. I love everything about the guitar and hate nothing. If it were lost I would definately buy another.

I don't gig but the strap buttons are solid, the hardware seems perfect and the finish is beautiful (cream white, meant to look like a pearl white 61 that has faded ovwer the years). I am just a bedroom plater so it doesn't take any abuse so I am not really sure about the durability, seems good though.

The action is super low on this guitar, it would be a tight squezze to get a pece of paper under the strings. The guitar was set up perfect when I got it.

The guitar has amzing sound with three 57 classic humbuckers and an solid mahogany body. It is on an SG style body with a tune o matic bridge. It has 3 independant volume controls and one tone for tons of different sounds. It is a 2003 with 22 frets.