Goth 1958 Explorer review by Epiphone

Epiphone: Goth 1958 Explorer

Purchased from: americanmusical.com

Like I said, pure destruction. If you want soaring, blue sky ballads, buy this guitar. If you want to express the joy of explosions and smash, buy this guitar. Your eyes will well up, at the same time your face melts. I've played quite a few actual Gibsons, and I'll put take my Epi Goth Explorer into a Pepsi Challenge, against any and all of them. It crushes skulls, just for fun.

I love rock. When I say I love rock, I mean I love rock. All kinds of rock. Metal. Classic. Soft. Nu. I, also, love blues and country. I have, yet, to find a genre that this guitar does not suit. Epiphone is my army. Even if I was a bazillionaire musician, I would still play Epi's. I'm a fanboy. I've played Fenders, Gibsons, Schecters, B.C. Rich's... You name it. Love my Epiphone Goth 1958 Explorer. She is... "Black Sunshine".

This guitar would kill 1, 000 zombies, and then call me a pu--y, because I can't lift my arms, so that it can cave in more zombie skulls. The guitar is heavy, but if you're a man, you won't care. Finish is satin black, so it's gonna last a loooooong time.

Don't care about "action" or "fit". That's totally subjective and easily adjusted, so who cares? If you want to know if this thing is made like piece of sh-t, then the answer is no. The stupid word counter said I need to put 73 more characters in this section, so go hump yourself.

Two tone and one volume controls. Made in Korea, in 2005. Satin black body color, with a shiny black pick guard. I do dig the "XII" on the 12th fret. It's cool. No body style looks as fresh and destructive, as an Explorer. Les Paul shape comes close, but I still give the edge to the Explorer. It is pure hate. It is pure destruction. Epiphone Goth Explorer Electric Guitar Specifications: Pickups: 2-Alnico Classic Humbuckers Hardware: Black Scale: 24.75 inches Nut Width: 1.68 inches Neck Joint: Set Neck Material: Mahogany Fingerboard: Rosewood; 12th fret XII inlay Tailpiece: Stopbar Body Material: Mahogany

***Hydra***
    NathanRobbins wrote: ibaneztron wrote: Epiphone meh. I second that meh. Weak guitar even for the low price.
    Your comments... meh.
    shecter guy
    wow. There is so much fail in these comments and reviews lol. Too many kids writing reviews using MGs, spiders and cubes. Seems like mostly Metallica fanboys too. If you're gonna copy them, get a white Explorer and write "EET FUK" on it
    milwaukeerocker
    ^hahahaha, yeah, for sure dude, on all accounts. I don't mind the kids too much, i just hope they learn from their mistakes in time.
    Zan595
    "Yeah, this sounds great through my Line 6 Spider III 30 watt amp..." The problem with this, is that nothing sounds good through a Line 6 Spider. Every time I see this it completely dis-credits the review for me.
    iannii
    this guitar looks good but the neck feels like its heavier than the body. but hey, it looks good!!!