Goth G-400 review by Epiphone

Epiphone: Goth G-400

Purchased from: The Music Shop

This guitar is suitable for any stlye of music but it is best with any kind of rock. I have tried this guitar with my Marshall MG15CDR amplifier and my Vintage cry-baby wah-wah pedal and the tone is magnificient I have moatly being playing the offspring and nirvana songs with it this guitar sounds very sharp with overdrive. The only thing I don't like about this guitar is the wood they use for the body is very soft.

This guitar is excellent for punk rock. I have been playing the guitar for like 2 years now and I have had this guitar for about 6 monthes. I also own a Fender Strat, Marshall amp and phaser pedal Fender precision bass and Vintage cry-baby wah-wah pedal.

This guitar is very suitable for live performing because the hardware is fitted perfectly. The finish probably eventualy ware of through time. I haven't needed to tighten the strap buttons yet. Yeah you could use this guitar on a gig without backup it is very reliable.

The action is good but it could be better though. Most things except for that were very good there was no flaws on my Epiphone G-400.

The Epiphone SG Goth G-400 has 22 frets. It has 2 tone keys and 2 volume keys my Epiphone SG came with Gibson humbucker 500T super ceramic pick-ups which added to the sharp tone. The body and neck are made of mahogany. Its scale is 24.75 nut width 1.68. The body style is a SG. I think this guitar is the best Gibson SG copy ever.