Goth G-400 review by Epiphone

Epiphone: Goth G-400

Purchased from: guitar center

This guitar is amazing! it is good for metal rock and some punk. (I love metal, I hate punk and emo.) I'm going through a 30 watt Crate amp and I use a classic crybaby wah, a Digitech Metalmaster and Deathmetal distortion, a Dod Grunge Pedal, and a Danelectro Shift Daddy. All sound primo (awesome) with this gutar. Gotta love this sound.

My overall is that this guitar is great for metal and rock I'd recomend this to any 1 out there. I wish it had some seymore duncan screaming demons which I will buy myself. If it were stolen I'd cry and go buy another 1 in a heartbeat. If I left anything out I'm sorry but I wanna go play my Epi!

This guitar is reliable but I always bring my back up. It sounds good live, I've had to put on strap locks. It will last a good while but paint chips easy.

This guitar was made perfect. Thank you all the makers at Epi!

This guitar was made in the us it has 2 humbuckers dual volume and tone knobs and a three way switching toggle. It has 22 frets with a XII on the 12th fret. It is a flat black on the body and headstock and a gloss black on the pick gaurd.

diesect20022000
    I own this Epiphone and i thought it was decent for the price. The action was beautiful to me when i got it. It doesn't play as well now because it got knocked over by my cats....lol. I intend to get a bone nut and some green key tuners/machineheads as well as a legitimate gibson bridge and a pair of 490r/498t pickups installed and have the action set professionaly as well. I am going to recomend this as a backup/beginner guitar. I use it as my main guitar right now and i have 7, two of which are worth 2,000.oo dollars and still do not play or sound the way i prefer. I will still recomend Gibsons as the pro choice but, these are fine instruments as well!
    DavyH
    This is a good enough guitar for the price paid. The pickups really aren't that bad, and the set up was good. Finish a bit spotty in places, but the body was well assembled. The store chucked in a hard case too, which was good of them. What no-one mentions is how much fun the SG shape is to play - great fret access at the top end, light (a bit heavy at the headstock, so a non-slip strap is a must) and, with the satin finish, the neck is pretty fast. Nice guitar, but in comparison with top-end models, the rating is too high - it's like rating a Toyota the same as a Mercedes. A solid 7.
    I'm a real boy
    this guitar is awesome! I get mine in a few weeks and it sounded great in the shop, I mean not only does it look cool but it's for nearly everyone's style. I play Zeppelin and other old stuff on it and it sounded just as cool when I played trivium and bullet stuff on it. Great guitar!
    Phillitalian
    im gettin mine in a week or 2 for a LOT cheaper than wat everyones payed here...i gets mines for $200 CAD