Goth Les Paul Studio review by Epiphone

Epiphone: Goth Les Paul Studio

Purchased from: Guitar center

I love the sound of this guitar. It has a heavy, dark and deep sound. It really fits my style of blues-rock/hard rock. It sounds very rich. I it with a Jay Turser GA-15 DSPR wich is very basic. I think it sounds better clean than with OD.

I play bues rock and hard rock and I love it. It goes great with what I play. My band plays a lot of Black Sabbath covers and it sounds as though it was mean't to play them. If this was ever stolen (and I know a few people who would want one) I would buy a knew one. I played alot of other Les Pauls at the sore and this one sounded the best for its price range but it was a little heavy. I think this is over all a great guitar.

I am in credibly happy with it so far (I've had it for 3 months). I bang it around a lot and it has held up great. It looks like I just bought it. It still sounds great and I feel I'll be playing this for a long time.

I haven't been playing that long so I can't tell you if it was all aligned corectly but I can tell you when I first tried it at the store the the nut near the imput fell off.

The Epiphone Goth Les Paul Studio is one wicked looking guitar. I loved the satin finish and the black hardware is really awesome. It had a mahogany fret board. There were no dots on the fret board but there was roman numeral 12 on the octave I thought that was pretty sweet. It has 2 open coil humbuckers. On the head stock it has a sort of celtic cross that I think goes well with the guitar.