Joe Perry Boneyard LP review by Epiphone

Epiphone: Joe Perry Boneyard LP

Purchased from: 53rd Street Music, Red Deer

This guitar has 2 humbuckers (Gibson burstbuckers II and II) which absolutely scream on distortion, and sound nice and mellow on clean. I've never had any problem with them yet, and this is one of the most versatile guitars I've ever played. As I play everything from jazz to metal, Chili Peppers to Aerosmith, John lee hooker to metallica, it covers it all.

I love this guitar, it's brand new for this year and is probably gonna only be in production for 1-2 years, get it now while you can. You wont regret it, it's an amazing looking, sounding and feeling guitar, very comparable with some mid-grade Gibsons (dare I say high end?)

This guitar can stand a beating. I've taken it on 4 gigs, and I've never had a problem, and gotten cudos for playing it. I'm really proud of this guitar, and I am probably gonna be gigging with it for years, no backups.

The factory set action was very nice, haven't needed to change it yet. All the pickups are in prime positions, the finish is absolutely beautiful, and this is a very very high quality guitar considering it's made in Korea. I would actually be able to compare this guitar to a Gibson Les Paul Studio or Standard.

This is a brand new, 2004 model, Joe Perry Boneyard Les Paul. It is amazing. It didn't come with any accessories, but that's okay, since this guitar has a great sound and feel, that makes up for it. It has 2 humbucking pickups, passive electronics, a beautiful flame top finish, and it just has this sexy vibe to it when you see it.