Les Paul 100 review by Epiphone

• Users' score: 7.9 (2,209 votes)
Epiphone: Les Paul 100

Purchased from: ebay.com

This guitar definitly sounds GREAT! I use it with my distortion pedal and it's awesome! It makes no hum at all! The epi lp-100 has a real full sound form the 2 humbuckers. With all the tone knowbs and selectors you can use this guitar to play ANY kind of music. Great all areound guitar.

I've had 2 other guitars (Fender Strat and Ibanez RX40) and this is the best of em all! The only thing better is a real les paul but I don't have that kind of money. This is DEFINITELY THE BEST VALUE GUITAR! I really like the full sound and all the adjuster knobs because i can get whatever sound I want. I wish it came with chrome pickups but thats no big deal case you can just pick them up separate. If you want les paul looks and close to the real sound for a couple thousand bucks less, thsi is the guitar for you!

This guitar is really durable and reliable. The hardware seems like it'll last forever! The finish hasn't worn at all for 4 years so thats pretty good! My strap hold really good on this axe too. I would definitly not bring a backup if I were giging cause I know this beauty will not fail me!

This guitar was set up with pretty high action but I loved it and haven't changed it yet! The pickups were also sweet. No flaws, nothing. Came to me perfect!

This guitar has some sweet features! I believe my guitar is a '99 and it was hand made in Korea! It has 2 tone knobs so you can get it perfect and 2 volume to you can adjust your guitar soung just the way you want it! It also has the 3-way treble/rythm selctor. It has the 2 humbucking Epiphone pickups, however they are not the chrome ones (I am probably just going to buy the Gibson chrome or gold humbuckers and throw them on). The body is the standard les paul shape with a BEAUTIFUL transparent Vintage sunburst finish. It has chrome hardware. I am absolutely in love with the neck on this thing! It is SUPER comfortable!