Les Paul 100 review by Epiphone

• Users' score: 7.9 (2,209 votes)
Epiphone: Les Paul 100

It fits my style very well, I play mosly classic rock and even some pop, punk-rock, and pop-rock. The pickups are great and you can easely get all of these styles just by flicking the pickup selector (that has rhythm or treble). I use it with a Vox Pathfinder Reverb 15, and Ibanez Tubescreamer and it sounds great, with alot of distortion (not too much thought) and the rhythm mode I can get a perfect slash powerful sound but if you turn some knobs here and there you can even get a wicked Blink 182 sound. All in all a great guitar!

I walked in too the store and tried every guitar from 150 to 700 $ and this one beats them all, I tried Fenders, Ibanez, ESP, PRS, and even lots other Epiphones this one is just a piece of candy. I recommend this guitar to anybody that needs a fat and rich sound too blast your windows away!

The only problem are the strap buttons that tend to fall of so you might want to change them.

I don't have any complaints so a will score it like this.

I believe my baby was made in 2004 in China (like all Epiphone), it has 22 medium-jumbo frets and a very nice mahogany body and a maple neck (I think). It has the classic Les Paul style body and feel and a Tune-O-Matic nridge. It has 4 knobs, 2 volume and 2 tone, one for each pickup.