Les Paul 100 review by Epiphone

• Users' score: 7.9 (2,209 votes)
Epiphone: Les Paul 100

I normally play rock or classic rock. I also play jazz and this guitar suits me perfectly. I am using a Marshall MG30DFX and a Zoom G2.1u guitar effects pedal and it sounds great for its price. I usually set the tone knobs to 10 and it's distortion is great. The clean sound is decent. This guitar suits every kind of style of playing.

My overall impression about this guitar is that this guitar is very good. I've been playing for 8 months and this guitar suits me perfectly. It is ideal for beginner or intermediate guitar players. If it were stolen or lost, I'd definately buy another Les Paul 100. What I love most about this guitar is it's playability and it's finish and what I don't like about this guitar is its strap buttons. I compared this guitar with a Squier Strat and this guitar wins hands down. I wish that it had the Mother of Pearl Trapezoid inlays instead of Dot inlays on it's fretboard and I hope that it had EMG pickups with it. Lol. I really recommend this guitar for anyone that has a tight budget and really want a good guitar at this price.

This guitar will withstand Live playing as long as you take good care of it. The hardware seem like it will last a very long time. Perhaps you might wanna put strap locks on it because it's stock strap buttons is not very good. I would use it on a gig and without a backup because I definately can depend on this guitar.

This guitar was set-up pretty good at the factory. The action was a tad high for me and the pickups are in good shape. Everything else is perfect except for a big scratch on my pickguard. It has Dot inlays and gold volume and tone knobs. I love it's finish and it's headstock.

My Epiphone Les Paul 100 was made in 2006 in China. It has 22 medium frets and a Rosewood fretboard. It's body and neck was made from Mahogany and an Alder body top. The finish is a Vintage Sunburst. It has a Tune-O-Matic bridge and Passive electronics. It's controls is a volume and tone knob for each pickup and a 3-way pickup selector. It has stock Epiphone humbucker neck and bridge pickups. It came with a cable, a Tool for adjusting the truss rod, a user manual and a poster.

Daemeon
    good guitar , sounds good, feels nice, i recommend it to anyone just get new strings i bought some with the guitar and im glad i did as soon as i touched a string on it it broke.
    opc100
    by bottom strap button fell off. I just put a bit of cylindrical wood of my woodwork teacher who made it the right size for me and now it never even moves. One problem I have with it though is the inout. Keeps movin around, anyone got any tips to stop it?
    Solan
    the lp 100 is the best of my three guitars. it has an amazing clean and rough sound what gives you the little extra in the solos. and it haves a sexy look.