Les Paul 100 review by Epiphone

• Users' score: 7.9 (2,209 votes)
Epiphone: Les Paul 100

My musical style is hard rock/ metal. I know a Les Paul isn't the best guitar for metal but I like it anyway. The amp I am using right now is a Line 6 Spider III amp. Event though The Epiphone Les Paul is not as bright sounding as the Gibson Les Paul it has a bright sound.

I play hard rock/ metal, I think it is a pretty good match, considering James Hetfield uses a Les Paul. I have been playing for about 2 years. I would definitely buy it again if it were stolen. The only thing I hat is that it doesn't have a floating bridge. I love yo wammy, but this guitar doesn't let me.

I am surprised with this guitar, I thought with as much as I play that the finish would wear of or something like that but it hasn't. The strap buttons are completely tight, and it would Live up to Live playing. I could depend on this guitar for a very long time.

Everything on this guitar is great. The frets are aligned perfectly, the pick guard is precisely the right height, and so is the bridge. I didn't find any flaws except for the face that you have to tune the guitar every once in a while(just like any other guitar).

This guitar is a Standard 100 Les Paul. It was made in? 2005? approximately. It is made from ebony wood on the fingerboard. It is a Cherry Sunburst finish with gold volume control's. This guitar is an Epiphone, which in my opinion is much lighter than Gibson's Les Paul, it also has a thinner neck than a Gibson Les Paul.