Les Paul 100 review by Epiphone

• Users' score: 7.9 (2,209 votes)
Epiphone: Les Paul 100

Purchased from: AAGE Jensen

The sound that I mostly use in my own music is normal and sometimes br-chords played with a small-tiny amount of drive. I play a lot of music. Rock, metal, blues, funk, pop, jazz, grunge, And so on, and it fits it all. I really don't need a Gibson LP, because I don't know what it does, that my Epi does'nt do just as good. At Home I use a Fender Frontman 15watt amp, and in gigs, practice, studios, i use a bigger Marshall. The amp fits if you know it well and know how to create a good sound with it. The sound is good straight, and not fuzzy and noizy, unless you want it to be. If you know how to work your amp, and if you know aome tuning-tricks, then this guitar is good at everything.

It fits my style (and others). It's beautiful as hell. It's easyer and more soft to play than other LPs. I wouldt by a Gibson LP unless i won a big money-contest. Would be great as a second guitar. When you look at the price, you get to think that this is a beginner-guitar. But it's my 3rd guitar. The others are Squier Showmaster and a Fender Standard Strat, and to be honest. This is my favorite.

I wouldt dare to play a gig, with just one guitar in my sleeve. But you can count on it. It is solid and nice and easy to hold. It withstands Live-playing with no problems. It's a good instrument, and if I ever break it or lose it or gets it stolen, then I woul definetely buy a new one.

It's solid. It nice to look at. Well not the nicest on the planet, but for the Price, it's a godess. Some people would buy it only because of the looks of it. It made in Indonesia. The buttons are solid and doesn't break. Overall, for the price, it's really really good. I know a lot of more expensive guitars that was a lot worse than this.

I bought it as a new shiny guitar (I'm from Denmark So I calculated the danish 2095 kroner to american dollars). The rosewood neck is easy to hold and nice ind your hand. The body is solid and shiny and beautiful as hell. The guitar has a 3-way selector and all of the pickups does their job well.

Wesseem
    this guitar is pretty damn bad. chances are most of you haven't actually tried other guitars and only own this one. i've played this...it does not sound that great, but then again it is only 250 ish? which i guess is pretty fair for this guitar. it makes a good beginner guitar, but nothing else.
    Gr33n
    what guitar would be better the LP 100 or a les paul junior??