Les Paul 100 review by Epiphone

• Users' score: 7.9 (2,209 votes)
Epiphone: Les Paul 100

This guitar suits my style perfectly. I play deathcore, punk, modern rock, acoustic rock, blues and some classic stuff. I play through a Line 6 20 watt with tons of distortion. It isn't noisy actually, although it isn't the same as a higher end Gibson or Jackson. It's a very rich guitar when I play it clean, lot's of bright tones. This axe can cover a whole variety of sounds. I love it!

I play deathcore, punk, modern rock, acoustic rock, blues and some classic rock. This guitar fits the styles amazingly well and is surprisingly versatile. I've been playing for about 5 years and I have owned alot of other guitars and this one is awesome! I bought this as a replacement for my Ibanez RG-120 and I like it much better! I wish I had asked for a gig bag! If stolen I would definitely buy another one, after I was done crying. Lol. I chose this axe b/c it's a beast, simple as that. I hate that the pickups aren't as metal-esque as some. I wish it had better pups and straplocks.

I have a band and it would definitely withstand live playing. I'm going to get some straplocks first though. The hardware seems like it'll last for a while... The strap buttons are solid, but like I said, ne straplocks are coming soon. This guitar stays in tune pretty darn good so I would use it for a gig without a backup. I play hard so that is saying alot. This finish seems like it will last, but I really don't want to drop it b/c it would definitely scratch it.

The fit and action from the factory was actually pretty good. I little buzz here and there but I fixed that. I've had to adjust the pickups a little bit to get more distortion but other that it's great! The nut is great also. This guitar can stand some hard playing and stay in tune, even after bends and solos.

I think it was made in 2011. I don't know which country though. It has 22 jumbo frets. Not exactly sure about the neck but I think it's rosewood. It's a solid body Les Paul design. Mine has the cherry sunburst finish. It didn't have any scratches in it when I got it. It's got two Gibson humbuckers. (Maybe Alnicos, P-90's?) Non locking tuners. It didn't come with any accessories.

kirisu7egomen4
    I've had this guitar for a little over a year and i can honestly say its not a good guitar.Everything that could go wrong in a guitar went wrong and the pickups only half work not to mention they dont sound very good and the washer and nut of theinput jack keep falling off. I honestly wish i bought an ibanez instead of this guitar and now its nearly impossible to sell
    jbob145
    I plan on buying this guitar for my birthday I hope it's as good as my Epiphone SG