Les Paul Black Beauty review by Epiphone

Epiphone: Les Paul Black Beauty

Purchased from: Daddy's Music

The most important thing about a guitar is the set-up and the sound. For the sound of this axe. I would say perfect ESP. In clean channel through my Marshall cabinet the sound is so thick and clean. It handles also distortion so well with a lot of gain and treble the humbuckers hums like a bird nice music to your ears.

I play any kind variety of music styles from blues to metal and rock n' roll. I've been playing since early years in my high school we form our own garage band in that time Ibanez was so popular Strat body type of guitars all that shit. I always wanted to have a Les Paul before but I cannot afford it. I really like classical shape and the crunch sounds of the humbuckers. In the age of 20 thanks God finally I bought a Gibson Standard SG and then I bought my Black Beauty two years ago because I was amaze buy it's three humbucker and nice finish. I've been playing for 15 years. I'm 24 rigth now and I would say Les Pauls is the best guitar I've ever played no matter what style you are, Les Pauls and the SG's are very versatile guitars to have.

I would say this axe will last I can tell by it's finish and setup it's build to kick ass everywhere you go. Proper guitar maintenance and conditioning you must know how. It is very important to handle a guitar especially the temperature and weather conditions it can affect the strings to get loose easily and the nick setup if you don't care properly. Who needs a back-up if this guitar really fits your style of music for me anykind of music this axe really kick ass it's very versatile.

I would say the finish is great. The setup is not that bad. I believe it is setup in the US. Some of us always to make some adjustments for our own comfortabilty ESP. Those palyers who really knows how to handle a guitar, like what I did in the stop bar and tail piece for better strings measurements to the freetboard including also the pick guard I made it custom for my own comforatability of playing. The pearloid inlays also in the freet board it's really nice.

I would say the best features of this axe is three humbucker that are really sick it's really kick ass. You can really fell the variety of tonal range if you toggle the pick-up selector between rythm and treble. It's creates variety of styles from blues, rock, reggae to metal. Nice finish Les Paul ebony beauty.