Les Paul Classic review by Epiphone

Epiphone: Les Paul Classic

Purchased from: Daddy's Junky Music

No matter what you play this guitar through it always sounds amazing. This guitar is suitable for rock, blues, or Indie music. Whether you play lead or rhythm this guitar is sure to please. It has great sustain and plays beautifully through my Peavey amp.

I dabble in all sorts of music and this guitar can be adapted for any style. I've been playing for 3 years and this has been the best thing I've come across. There is nothing I hate about this guitar. I am absolutely in love with its beautiful finish and warm tones. If this guitar were stolen I would hunt down whoever stole it. If I were forced to buy a new guitar, it would definitely be another Les Paul.

This guitar was built to last and I would play this guitar without a backup unless I was concerned I would break a string.

This guitar was set up perfectly. No flaws, except for a slightly noisy pickup selector.

The parts for this guitar were made and designed by Gibson people in Nashville but it was assembled in Korea. It has 21 standard frets and I think pretty much the whole guitar is mahogany. My guitar has a beautiful honeyburst finish and the tradional Les Paul body and Tune-O-Matic bridge. It has two humbuckers with the plates removed. It has passive electronics, 3 way selector and the 2 volume and 2 tone knobs and it has grover tuners. When I bought it it came in a box with an adjustment tool, a cable, and a booklet.