Les Paul Classic review by Epiphone

Epiphone: Les Paul Classic

I play all kinds of music and this guitar has yet to dissappoint me. I usually use a Boss ME-50 pedal and a Crate amp, but I also have a 15 watt Fender amp and the guitar sounds great with any combination of amps with/without the pedal. For some reason my Yamaha sounds better in drop C, I don't know why, it just does.

I love the finish on this guitar, it grabs the attention of the other people around you. I wish it had Burstbrucker pickups like the Gibson's, and I wish it came with a pickguard and the chrome pickup covers (I had to buy those and get them installed). If someon stole this guitar I would hunt them down, if I lost it I would buy another a quickly as I could.

This guitar will definitly survive life playing, dependent, solid srap buttons, high quality finish. If you take car of this guitar it will still be playable after your dead.

I rasied the action when I got it because the E and A strings were buzzing when I played the lower frets. Everything else on the guitar was perfect.

I bought my bright red Les Paul Classic from guitar center during a spring sale in '04. It has a maple top, mahogany body/neck, and a 22 fret rosewood fretboard. It's a quilt top with 2 humbuckers, 3-way tine selector, 2 volume, and 2 tone knobs.