Les Paul Classic review by Epiphone

Epiphone: Les Paul Classic

This is a great guitar I play one myself and it fits me perfectly. Its more for those into classic rock that has less distortion but it can still play some metal. It has a beautiful sound and it plays easily. It has a great range of sound, exactly what you would expect from a well made guitar. Great guitar!

I play classic 70's and 80's rock so this guitar is the best. It works well for songs with a lot of treble and such. In any case, this guitar fits well for many ranges of music, and any user will be satisfied with the wondrful sound, wormanship, beauty and overall appeal of this great guitar.

The finish on the guitar was flawless, and I've had mine for a good number of years and it's just as good as it was the first day I got it. I bought my guitar used and it was in great condition without a scratch from its previous two users, and it has held up for me as long as I have had it.

It is a very well made guitar and the action is perfect. I can't find any flaws and it is practically the same as a Gibson. The only difference is the name on the guitar. The wood is very good quality and I couldn't ask for anything better. The pickups in this case are adjusted just right.

This guitar has a quilted maple finish with a maple body with a Les Paul shape with a solid top. The accessories that the guitar came with were a gig bag, strap, strings, and a cable. This guitar has 22 frets with 4 knobs. 2 for volume, and 2 for tone. The features of this guitar are great for a begginer and an expert alike.

birkirKarason
    garfunkleskater wrote: hippieking24 wrote: b.b-king_19 wrote: It's an EPiphone Don't expect much out of it epiphones are still good. they may just be copies of gibsons, but they are pretty good guitars Your right but getting a Gibson is soo much more worth it then cheaping out on a rip off. : )
    dude, epiphone is not a rip off, epiphone are owned by gibson....
    salgala2000
    ptownbob wrote: im sick of people downing epi's. sure the 3 to 5 hundred dollar ones may be a little cheap, but get a custom for about 6 hundred and you're getting a decent guitar. i own the z.w. custom and threw in the real emg's and it rips. it's just how well you play. you think it sounds better because you WANT it to sound better. it's in your head.
    I love epiphones and have four of them. But this is BS. A ZW custom is you paying hundreds of dollars extra for a cheesy paintjob, a few more inlays, And EMG's. Your ZW custom is the same as any other "300-500$ epiphone" except for those three things. You are obvioulsy uninformed and your post should be disregarded.
    Quoteman
    All this talk of lower brands is silly. Any one with half a wit would know that the difference between a personally upgraded Epiphone and a 3000$ Gibson is absolutely minute. I challenge anyone to an ear test to tell the difference.