Les Paul Custom review by Epiphone

Epiphone: Les Paul Custom

All I can say is the guitar can cover a wide variety of styles. It delivers a full warm sound and plays beautifully through my Vox combo amp. I use it for all styles(blues, funk, rock, hard rock, grunge, some metal). It is very versatile with the 4 knobs and three way pickup selector. I use alot of modulation effects like chorus and flanger, delay, wah, octaves, overdrives and distortion, basically my main pedal is the Boss ME-50 and it is an excellent combo.

Perfect match for my style of music! As I said before it fits well, some of the artists I play are Nirvana, RATM, Foo Fighters, Smashing Pumpkins, Led Zeppelin, AC/DC, lots of other stuff. I compared this guitar to the C-1 Classic and IMO the Epiphone shines above. If it were stolen I would certainly buy another. I love the way I looks, plays and sounds, I hate that I didn't get it sooner!

I dont gig, but I'll be dragging this guitar with me in the guitar and to friend's houses. It feels very dependable and the finish looks good too last. I haven't had it long so I can't comment too much on the guitars longevity.

No falws that really jumped out at me. Pickups are a little buzzy on my Octave Fuzz setting, and sometimes the high E string will buzz but that is usually when I have moved from playing outside to inside. Everything came well setup and the action was great!

This guitar has a lot of great features that help to make it an outstanding guitar! 22 frets, solid carved maple top over a mahogany body, set mahogany neck, and rosewood fretboard. Grover tuners keep it in tune very well, 2 humbuckers, all gold hardware, the guitar comes in alpine white, black, antique ivory, and wine red. There is a volume and tone knob for each pickup and a three way selector. The Epi Les Paul Custom comes set up very well, it was perfect the way I got it, I was able to sit down and play immediately. Including all this it comes with the custom block inlay and a bound body which looks awesome!

punkerkid!79!
    no!!! dont think that way, Les Pauls are the greatest guitars on this earth!!! dont let this cheap heathen epiphone model let you down, play a Gibson..... trust me
    sabbath1313
    After hearing all the great things about Les Pauls I finally decided to try one and I was very disappointed. In my opinion this guitar is one of the worst I have played. I will most likely never own any Les Pauls.