Les Paul Custom review by Epiphone

Epiphone: Les Paul Custom

Purchased from: Musicians Friend

It suits every music style I play, Blues to Rock n Roll, to Glam Metal to Classical, Best Guitar! Only Using a Zoom G1 with it too, and its never noisy, it has a Rich full Bright Sound all the time but you can take out the bright sound by going to the Bridge Pickup. The Harmonics are beautiful and the intonation is Perfect.

I play abit of everything and it fits it all, I've been playing this for 2 years and Use few other things with this. The only thing I would have asked before buying this is "Could There be a Better Guitar!?" If this was stolen or lost I would buy another on the heart beat or find the one I had! I love everything and hate nothing, its that Les Paul thing that all Great Les Pauls have. I could never compare this to another product within its price range at all. Wish it had a Sticker that said "X's Guitar!" but still a Perfect Guitar!

This Guitar could most definitely withstand live playing no Back up needed. The Hardware is great, no sign of anything wrong. The Strap Buttons are nice and good, Not loose or anything. I would definitely Gig 24/7 with this no Backup! The finish I don't think would wear off easy but if it did it adds to the Vintage Les Paul look which makes them great all around!

Set up Professional from the start. Everything was perfect no Flaws, the Only Flaw was a too Perfect Guitar but I couldn't Complain one bit! Very good and no hassle involved for me. You couldn't get a better guitar for this Price or anywhere near it, Only a Gibson Les Paul Custom that was done by the best could beat this!

2008 was the year it was made. It has 22 Frets and Jumbo Frets and a painted neck with Block Inlays that plays like a dream! My Les Paul is a solid top with a Regular Finish. It has a Tune-O-Matic Stop Bar Tail and stays in tune no matter what abuse it goes through! The pups in my baby are Passive but give that nice lead sound or that thick Les Paul Famous Sound easy. It has a 3 Way Pick Up Selector, Mine has Issues on Treble sometimes but that was mainly my fault. The tuners are Grover Tuners and Non-Locking, it included a Cable and tools.

Chrialom
    Epiphones are definitely the best guitar you can get for the money. I own both an Epiphone SG and Les Paul, but they are not better than a Gibson. There is just something about a Gibson that feels right.
    Yeah, thats about right. I own a Epiphone Les Paul, and I love it. It's not nearly as good sounding as a Gibson, and he has a point. Gibsons do just feel right, at least in my opinion.