Les Paul Custom review by Epiphone

Epiphone: Les Paul Custom

I run mine through a Fender Blues Deluxe amp and absolutely LOVE the sound of my setup! When using pedals I never have any issues, and the thickness of the body and neck give the guitar a very beefy sound. In my opinion the Les Paul is a much better sounding and performing guitar than a Strat or telecaster.

This guitar is most definitely the best sounding/looking guitar I've ever owned. It is great for everything from blues and jazz to hard rock. Highly recommended! I played a bunch of guitars when I bought mine and the Les Paul was the one that struck me the most. The sound, action, weight, and stories of other people's reliability with the guitar helped me decide.

Guitar holds tuning well, has been dropped and is still perfect. No complaints! While playing live shows, have not had to do much to adjust tuning, and has very little visual wear after sweating, bleeding, and rubbing against belt/pants while playing. Get it!

I have the white with black knobs and love the way it looks. Action is great and I love that it is adjustable! The pickups and all tuning pegs were well-crafted. The cut away is very comfortable while playing and put in a convenient place for easy of upper neck playing.

This guitar is great! Love the ease of use of knobs while playing, switching from rhythm to treble, and four dials. (2 volume, 2 tone The tuners are great stock and never gave problems holding tuning before changing them. The neck on the guitar is perfect size, and (although some people complain about the weight) I find the weight to be well balanced. The weight of the guitar makes you know you're not playing a toy.