Les Paul Custom Plus review by Epiphone

Epiphone: Les Paul Custom Plus

I play a huge range of styles, mainly rock. Guns and roses of course sounds fantastic as does punk music. The guitar handles Drive very well with lighter mellower sounds. Although the amp (Marshall) provides a lot of the Drive. Its a loud guitar and a quirky bright sound thats quite familiar.

This is a great guitar and I have played many in my time. I prefer this over many other copies and the SG guitar it just has that great solid body warmth from it. The only thing it dosent I have is a tremalo because of the bridge which is the one thing I miss from the cahnge over from the Strat. I would buy this guitar again, and I am thinking about a similar Gibson model. It does provide avery fast playing action becasue of the maple, the neck is very smooth.

I play this guitar live gives alovely sound, I don't use abackup unless I have to change tunings becasue I dont like doing it. Finsih is solid (Vintage sunburst) and as solid as anything.

The action was perfect although it was bought from a guitar specalist shop north of london. The pick ups were great and has only been sent back once for a minor bridge ajustment which appeared after hours of playing. The guitar is perfect great bound edge.

- Made in korea - Two pickups and completly gold hardware - Gibson usa pickups - 3way selctor Switch for ryhthm - Lead or both pick ups