Les Paul Custom Plus review by Epiphone

Epiphone: Les Paul Custom Plus

Purchased from: Local Music Store

This Guitar is perfect for any style. I play anything from classic rock to blues (except punk). I use a Marshall amp and they just work together perfrectly. Switch is clean, no noise. As the great Slash said, "As long as you have a Les Paul and a decent amp, you can make any sound."

I play alot of styles and this just beats the crap out of any other guitar. I wouldnt even think about buying a Gibson. I've been playing for a while and this is my first really good guitar. If this were stolen I would go on a killing spree to find the theif. It would be worth it to get it back. I love everything about and nothing has gone wrong. But my favourite feature is the way it plays itself. I dont have to push as hard as my other guitar and barre chords are much easier. The only thing I wished it had was a Marshall Stack (not included).

I would definetly gig w/o backup. Hardware wil last ages and ages. Strap buttons haven't given pout yet and are very tight. Finish is built to last forever.

Action is perfect, met the factory standards as set in the manual. Pickups needed a very small ajustment (took literally 30 secs). Top bookmatched perfectly, bridge is great. No flaws.

- 22 medium frets - Figured maple top in cherry sunburst - Mahogany back, neck and head, maple top, rosewood fingerboard - Flamed top in cherryburst - Single cut away Les Paul style body - Tune-o-matic/stoptail bridge - 2 volume, 2 tone, three way Switch - H/H Epiphone USA pickups - Grover Tuners - All gold hardware - Came with hard shell case, tuner and posters