Les Paul Custom Plus review by Epiphone

Epiphone: Les Paul Custom Plus

Purchased from: Local guitar store

I play from Green Day to Guns N' Roses, some metal, but mostly punk or pop-punk. It suits all my styles very well, and I think it will suit anyone's style as well. The humbuckers give a very crunchy sounds. The bridge pick up is great for lead, rock, metal, punk etc. and the neck for blues. The 3rd option allows you to use both pickups, and control the output of each one: This option allows you to find the exact tone your looking for. This guitar will sound great unplugged, clean, or with heavy distortion.

This guitar is great for anyone who plays any rock. I'd definately buy it again if it was lost. Perfect guitar, get out there and buy it.

This guitar will definately withstand live playing. I would bring this with no back up and with confidence. Hardware seems very good, althought I may put burst bucker pros into it. Very good strap button (you can throw it around your head). Depending on how you play, you will get scratches. Mine has them, but I also dont believe in case guitars. Take it out and play it.

The guitar came perfectly set up and in tune. The action is unbelieveable, very low and very fast. Pickups seem properly adjusted. Finish looks beautiful, no flaws at all. Only problem is it picks up finger-prints rather easily.

Made in Korea, 2005. 22 Fret rosewood neck incredibly fast action. Flamed maple top on a mahogony body and neck. Tune-O-Matic bridge, bridge and neck pickups, I was told they were Gibson designed. 2 volume, 2 tone and a three way selector Switch. Grover tuners. Mine is Vintage sunburst, and I got a free case, strap, pics and strings with the guitar.