Les Paul Custom Plus review by Epiphone

Epiphone: Les Paul Custom Plus

Purchased from: Swing City

It suits my music style perfectly. The band I'm in does covers from the White Stripes to Black Sabbath and this Les Paul fits every style. I'm using a DigiTech with it and a Crate. It sounds very good. It has a full sound. But ya it is pretty heavy and hurts my shoulder but sounds amazing.

I play punkish music. And this Les Paul fits very good for that. I also play some metal guitar lines and it works good for that too. I have been playing for 3 years. I have a ESP F-50 and A Fender acoustic-electric 12 string. And am geting a Crate full stack. There wasn't another guitar I really wanted before I got this one. If it were stolen I would track them down and kill whoever did it. If it were lost I probably wouldn't buy it again cause I don't have enough money. I love it because of the sound. I don't like it because it's so heavy. It has a much better sound than my ESP. I love this guitar to death and would deffinatly recomend this guitar to anyone.

The guitar is very good Live. It never messes up and quits working. The hardware will probably last a long time. The strap buttons aren't loose or don't fall off. I could deffinatly depend on it Live. I would also use it on a gig without a back-up guitar. The guitar will probably last a long time.

The only thing wrong with it is the nut gets loose alot. The pick-ups never break or anything. I don't have a whole lot of problems with it besides the nut that I plug the cord into. The pick gaurd is messed up pretty bad. The wood is fine. There are no loose tuning pegs. None of the controls are loose. But ya the nut is messed up & so is the pickguard.

It's got 22 fret rosewood fingerboard with block inlays. It's also got a mohagany body with flame top. It has 2 gold humbuckers. Binding on body, neck, and headstock. Gold hardware. Mahogany neck also. The body color is Cherry Sunburt. 1.6" nut width. It's pretty heavy but that the only bad about it. It's also perfect size for me too.