Les Paul Junior review by Epiphone

Epiphone: Les Paul Junior

I play lots of punk rock. A very nice guitar for rock, although not punk. As you may know for punk rock you need to jam with powerchords. I've often broken strings because of this, but, the sound is good. It could come out wonerfully with a Marshall amp. I use DigiTech effects pedals and those also work ok with it. It can play metal, (and I do play metal), it is a fairly noisy guitar. I play classic and modern rock (The Clash, Led Zeppelin, the Pistols, and The D.

A good guitar. Definitly wonderfull for a first guitar. Although I wish it had more pickups and accessories, it is a gfreat learners guitar. The term "Junior" is not used for that although, it is used to define, that this guitar is not a complete versino of the original Les Paul. Obey The D!

A very reliable guitar. this is the one guitar I've played with a group or in front of a group and it was great. I can depend upon it wonderfully. But after a while (a year), the guitar seemed to wear out. I'm now buying a Fender.

It is very average in this category. The finish on the black guitar is so poor, after the first day, fingerprints covered it and it looked clear. The bridge although is exceptional(earning this a 3). But the4 major downfall is the loose and somewhat tiny tuning pegs.

- 21frets - Solid Top - Controls-Vol.,Tone - Pickup-S/H - Rosewood neck