Les Paul Junior review by Epiphone

Epiphone: Les Paul Junior

Purchased from: ebay

I like to play punk music. This guitar is perfect for playing, Offspring, Green Day, Ramones, Sex Pistols, anti-Flag and many, many more. The p-90 gives it a real punchy sound. I play this guitar on a peavy viper. This guitar can do a lot of different things.

I like to generally play punk and this is a great guitar for playing this kind of music. I have been playing for 1 1/2 years. I don't regret buying this guitar. I love the sound it makes. It's perfect. I just hate how it goes out of tune, and the strings break.

This guitar would be OK playing live. Like it said before,"it goes out of tune, and strings break". Hardware seems great, and strap buttons solid. I wouldn't use this guitar without a backup. You could break a string and unless you mant to stop in the middle of a gig, change the string, ur f--ked.

The guitar was set up great. The original pickups were not that great so I put a p-90 in. The p-90 sounds great. It gives it a crisp, punchy sound. There are only two things I don't like about this guitar. One is that it ALWAYS GOES OUT OF TUNE. Second is that the strings break NON STOP.

This guitar was made about in about 2,000. it was made in indonesia. There are 22 frets. This guitar has a solid top, Mahogany. It has a cutaway and the bridge style is tele-style. No active or passive electronics. The two controls are volume, and tone. I took out the original humbukers and put in a p-90.