Les Paul Junior review by Epiphone

Epiphone: Les Paul Junior

Great for punk rock and blues (Green Day, The Offspring). I use a Fender Bronco amp. Don't put the gain to high or have it too clean, try to keep it somewhere in the middle. Also good for playing unplugged, it's a lot louder unplugged than most other electrics.

I play punk or rock music and it is great for it. I have been playing for 7 years, I also have a Fender Bronco amp and a Fender Stat. If it were stolen or lost I would buy it again mostly because it's really cheap and I think it has great quality. If there is one thing I wish it had it would be a whammy bar.

This guitar has had no problems playing live. I have had it for 3 years and it has never chipped or scratched. The strap buttons are O.K. the top one I have never had problems with, but the strap constantly constantly falls off on the bottom peg. I can depend on it just fine, the only reason I would bring a backup would be if a string broke. The finish hasn't worn off at all.

Great Setup. Pickup and bridge adjusted fine. Love the headstock, it's a Standard Epiphone headstock. I have the solid black finish, it's never chipped, the only problem is it shows fingerprints but thats not the guitars fault plus i just wipe them off.

One cutaway, Les Paul body. 22 frets and a humbucker pickup. A volume and a tone knob. Standard Epiphone headstock. Black pickguard (on the black finish, not sure about other finishes). One problem is it gets out of tune pretty often, some strings more than others (the higher 3 strings don't get out of tune as much as the top 3 strings).

snuh juh
    fjdkslan wrote: dont you think that a used guitar no matter what guitar will have crappy quality?
    Ever heard of vintage?
    shaofu0424
    i got a buddy who bought one of these for electric slide... i gutted it for him and put an SD custom custom in it... better pots, wired up old 50's style with an orange drop to lower noise... it sounds AWESOME...
    jazar94
    billabob1234
    jazar94 wrote: i shall ask again, my guitar only says epiphone junior, and wen i searched in reviews i found this, which looks exactly the same.. is it the same guitar?!?
    hey dude mine just says junior on it too... the Les Paul part is assumed, lol. It's the same guitar. great beginner guitar... looking for something that can actually stay in tune now.