Les Paul Special II review by Epiphone

Epiphone: Les Paul Special II

Purchased from: personal owner

My music style varies from old rock to heavy metal and so far this guitar has proved to me that it can play both types of music and much more. I played this guitar on a small beringer amplifier and standard distortion, this guitar is not very noisy at all while the the standard sounds the guitar can create vary on your effects and amplifier settings you use.

This guitar is a good match for any style of music you play I have been playing for 4 years now and this guitar is one to the most unique I have played I haven't compared it to any other guitars really but my overall impression I would have to say you should use it mainly to learn new songs on and band practice. Personally it would be a great guitar for beginners.

This guitar seems as if would last a person a life time if they took good care of it, the hardware is just fine and would seem to last a life time, although I would not recomend using this guitar for a gig or live stage performance. Although it is a good guitar for band practice or learning new songs on.

This is a used guitar but the only thing non factory on it is the strap knob, the action is set just right for most music styles the only flaw that I have noticed with using this guitar is that the tone control came loose and I had to tighten it and it didn't give me anymore problems other than that it is a great guitar.

This guitar comes with 22 frets 24.75 neck scale, mahogany neck, crome hardware and a standard finish not to mention the body style reminds me of a Les Paul, it is also packed with a Tune-O-Matic stopbar, bolt on neck, 2 control knobs (volume and tone), 3-way selector and 2 factory humbuckers, and non-locking tuners. All this combined makes this a great and simple guitar for some one to use, begginer or some one who likes the Les Paul body style but cant exactly afford an expensive Les Paul.

black_sabbath12
    about 3 monthes ago i went to Florida and when i was there i got a Les Paul Special 2 for $160 american. best thing i ever bought, before this all i had was a behringer strat from a pawn shop.i would recommend this guitar for anybody, it has great ditortion on any kind of amp.anyways, anybody looking for a cheap guitar with a great look and a great sound get a Les Paul!!!
    Edwardthegreat5
    Man, no wonder my review was rejected, there's like 50 reviews on here already. I should've looked at this beforehand.