Les Paul Standard review by Epiphone

• Users' score: 8.3 (1,334 votes)
Epiphone: Les Paul Standard

Purchased from: Chris' Guitar Shop

I play mostly for myself and friends. I play a variety of stuff. Things they like, what I like. I can go from playing the Eagles to playing Guns N' Roses within a matter of seconds. I use one of the new Line 6 Spider amps. Rich sound, also digital so amp will never short or bust. I hear no buzzing what-so-ever and with my channels, I can make it sound like whatever I want. It had no scratches or anything and I've surely put it to the test. I've put every bit of musical talent I have into this guitar and I get the same rich sound every time.

All I can say is wow. I play any style of music that comes to mind. If it was stolen or lost I'd go buy another. If I tried to play something else I'd cry.

I could drop this guitar on concrete and it wouldnt make a difference. I'd go live with it any day over any of my other guitars. And I've played this everyday and play everything from slow picking to tearing up a GnR solo, so I know it can withstand almost any playing. If there's a problem, you didnt get a good deal then because mine has no problems at all.

This thing has the most perfect pickup adjustments ever made. Its great, made light and easy to play and with no flaws. Tuning pegs nice and tight for some easy touch up tuning. Easy to tune down which I do frequently.

I think it was an '03. This guitar is simply amazing. 22 mahagony frets sure to keep your fingers gliding when you're playing even the toughest riffs. Its lamented top with a transparent finish with a Tune-O-Matic bridge which comes in handy. Has a cut away frame and very light. Mine is a Wine Red which are pretty valuable but they look great and sound amazing. Simply the best features out of any of my guitars.