Les Paul Standard review by Epiphone

• Users' score: 8.3 (1,334 votes)
Epiphone: Les Paul Standard

Purchased from: andertons

It looks really beautiful this guitar, if it was a girl I would Kiss it. I chose it because I like rock n metal n stuff, so I'm kinda like Slash, but I didn't want a Flying V or a razorback or anything choppy like that, so this was my perfect answer. a perfect guitar for after your fed up with your cheap starter guitar. I use my guitar with a lin 6 spider 3 amplifyer, and it goes so well! Because this guitar will sound original, you can make it sound like any type of music like metal, rock, classical, blues and much more!

I love this guitar to bits, it's just stunning!! look it up on google and u'd be amazed. If this guitar got broken badly and couldn't be repaired or it was stolen or lost I would may get it again but I may not, I love the thrill of playing the guitar I have but I do like other guitars as well

Everything is dependaple on this guitar, nothing with brake off unless you dilibratly smash it up. It should last a very long time till it breaks simply because it's a strong guitar and it's so nice and beautiful you just wouldn't be able to, you probably would be taking to much care!

Every part of this guitar was mint condishion exept for one tiny part which noone could notice but it was there. It was where the elevated scratch plate joined up to the fretboard, at the very end of the scratch plate there was a bit chipped of which made it look a little unfinshed, but nobody can notice it unless you have studyed the guitar for hours because it the tinyest thing!

The Epiphone Les Paul Standard sunburst, lovely guitar, it has treble and rythm and normal control. lovely colours on it, it comes from the middle yellow then Orange then red it look like a sunset it's really beautiful. It has a middlished sized fret board which is really easy to play on. It's also very easy to strng because it has a bridge.

Chrisiphone
    nickle_strings wrote: i have one of these and i mostly play hard rock to blues and i want to replace the pickups what should i use?
    Seymound Duncan Custom 5 in the bridge, Seymour Duncan '59 in the neck.
    nenny123
    this guitar is abosolutly awesome i totally agree just one thing though, it's really heavy and makes your shoulder ache after a while