Les Paul Standard review by Epiphone

• Users' score: 8.3 (1,334 votes)
Epiphone: Les Paul Standard

Price paid: € 439

Purchased from: Goodwins

First Thing I Did Was Plug It into My Old micro Cube, Sounded Like my old Lp-100, Then Plugged it into My Fender Frontman 212R And... WOAH!, The Vintage tone and fat sound from this beauty is amazing!, I Had a loan of a 1990 Gibson Lp a few weeks ago and TBH This sounds the same, Honestly. I'm Running it straight through my FM212R And it sounds amazing, I Play Stuff Like Led Zeppelin, Guns N' Roses, Sabbath And The Cult And this guitar fits perfectly, Great Sound!

Like I Said I Play Zeppelin, Sabbath, The Cult And GN'R and this fits perfectly, I've Been playing 4 years and I'm 14, I wud buy it again for sure, I Traded in my old Lp-100 and got 189 for it so got this for just 259! Pickups have a nice Vintage fat tone and the neck pickup is just great for some nice blues In C Or B!

This Guitar I know for a fact will go through Live playing without a back-up, I Like to have my guitar so that it's not polished every 5 minutes or that extreme care is taken with it, If it's worth the money it's gonna withstand what I'm gona put it through, I'm sure it will.

Action Was set up perfectly out of the factory actuly, Unlike My Old Lp-100, Pickups are perfect hight, No Flaws what-so-ever, Everything is set perfectly and this guitar will last for a long time, it's as heavy as a few gibsons I've held before and sounds as good!

Made In 07 in China, 22 Frets, Regular Les Paul Scale And Nut, Rosewood Fretboard, Mahogany Body and Neck, Maple Top, Ebony Finish, Left Handed, Bridge and Stop-Bar tailpiece, PAF style Humbuckers, 3 way selector, Grover Tuners, 2 Tone Knobs, 2 Volume Knobs, the tuners on this thing stay in tune perfectly BTW.