Les Paul Standard review by Epiphone

• Users' score: 8.3 (1,334 votes)
Epiphone: Les Paul Standard

Purchased from: Guitar center

Great all around sound. Can get a rich and bright, bluesy tones and a deep crunch as well. Great for any kind of music from jazz to death metal. I've played it on a cheap practice amp and a Line 6 IV amp and it sounds amazing on both. I play classic rock, blues and metal and this suites my sound very well.

I would buy this again in a heartbeat. I love everything about this guitar and hate nothing. I compared this to an Epiphone Dot and a studio and both were no match for this wonderful guitar. The only I wish it had was a Floyd Rose but it would have been a lot more money so I'm still happy with it.

This guitar could definatly withstand live gigs. The hardware is very durable and will probably last for years.the strap buttons are solid, I haven't needed strap locks yet. I would use this without a backup guitar if I had to, very durable, and reliable.

Great setup. The action was a little high for me but it's all a matter of opinion. No flaws on mine, though I've heard that it comes out of tune fast on others. No rust, dings, or scratches. The pickups were setup perfect for me. But once again its all a matter of opinion.

This beautiful Les Paul was made in china in 2010. It has 22 frets, trapezoid inlays, and a beautiful Vintage sunburst transparent finish. It has 2 passive alnico classic pickups. That look great on this guitar. It also has a tune-o-matic stopbar and great chrome, grover tuners.

Aephur
    sungjae wrote: SWEAR TO GOD. DO NOT BUY THIS GUITAR.. I READ THE REVIEWS AND EVERYTHING..SO I BOUGHT ONE AT BEST BUY. AYE? PAID ABOUT $500.. FIRTST ONE I BOUGHT HAD A CRACK ON THE BACK OF THE GUITAR.. THERE WERE SOME SCRATCHES.. I GOT PISSED AND WENT THERE TO GET EXCHANGED. THEY GAVE ME BRAND NEW ONE.. IN THE BOX, LIKE STRAIGHT UP NEW ONE.. CAME HOME AND I EXAMINED IT.. THERE WAS A HUGE CRACK ON THE GUITAR. I WENT THERE AGAIN, AND THEY SAID THE NECK WAS ABOUT TO GET BROKEN..THEY SAID THIS CRACK IS FAR MORE SERIOUS THAN THE FIRST ONE.. GUESS WHAT I DID? I GOT A REFUND... DUDES.. IF YOU CAN'T AFFORD GIBSON LES PAUL.. I RECOMMEND YOU TO GET A JOB SAVE SOME MONEY, AND BUY GIBSON ONE...I MEAN WHAT THE FXXK.. I AM VERY VERY VERY DISAPPOINTED..EPIPHONE..WTF.. I MEAN WHAT THE HELL THE EXAMINERES ARE FOR? I COULD FIND A CRACK IN LIKE 20 SECONDS.. LIKE gerrywm SAID,, DO NOT BELIEVE THESE REVIEWS.. IT'S MADE IN FXXKING CHINA ANYWAY. FUCK EPIPHONE DUDE.
    You got your guitar at BestBuy...? Blame Bestbuy. Alot of stuff at BestBuy aren't really new because of their return and restocking policy. Get on at a legitimate Music/Guitar store, and you'll be sure to get one in perfect condition.