Les Paul Standard Plus review by Epiphone

Epiphone: Les Paul Standard Plus

Purchased from: Stringa guitar Centre

I play Hard-rock with a blues edge (influenced by Slash, Page and Clapton) and produces all the sounds I want. From rock distorted tones on the bridge p/u to great melodic solo's on the neck p/u with the tone turned down gives a great creamy tone. I always have the volume right up on the guitar, I use my Marshall's distortion and a Crybaby wah. Its a dream match. I love the way the guitar sounds. I can't fault it, Epiphone will never be as good as Gibson, but they're damn close.

Flawless, sexy, great sounding. I'd only replace it with a real Gibson.

This guitar has been gigged and played hard everytime. The finish has taken a few knocks but you couldnt tell this. Strap buttons havent budged in nearly a year n a half. I use other guitars in my set, but the LP is used most, and I have never had to put it down.

Action: excellent fit, excellent finish, amazing. I cant fault it, it felt great straight from the factory.

- 2003 Les Paul from the China Epi factory - 22 frets - Great finish - 2 vol. 2 tone and a 3-way Switch - Classic Les Paul shape, identical to its Gibson counter-part - Tun-o-matic bridge - Grover tuners - No accessories but I managed to get a strap thrown in