Les Paul Standard Plus review by Epiphone

Epiphone: Les Paul Standard Plus

I play mostly punk, rock, metal, blues and other styles. I'm using a 15 watt practice amp that I'm gonna upgrade to Fender GDEC amp. On my amp, it sounds sort of like my Strat. But, u can tell a difference. The clean channel on this thing can put on sum real blues tones on the bridge pickup. Its relitively quiet all the time.

This is a great match for jus about any genre. I've been playing for 4 months and people think I've been playing 2 years. I also own a crappy Squier Strat. If this thing gets stolen, I'm out of luck, I can't afford another one of these. I love the god darn finsish and the humbuckers on this although you can make em better.

This guitar can hold through like 100000 gigs. The hardware is fine and everything. I play this thing on my jazz band concerts for school it really fits that style. The finish, be sure to buy some polish and a soft cloth so it doesnt make swirls.

This paint is hard-core! Everything about the finish and action is like A+! It's a must buy guitar.

This thing is amazing. I just got it today brand new off ebay. The paint on this thing is amazing.