Les Paul Standard Plus review by Epiphone

Epiphone: Les Paul Standard Plus

Purchased from: Guitar Workshop

The guitar is a monster. In a good way of cousre. It suits any kind of music. You name it, it has it. This guitar versatile. Not nosiy and has a warm tone to it. Noise free.

I play mostly Guns N' Roses, rock, punk-pop, pop rock and this baby nails it. I've been playing for almost a year and a half. I own a Yamaha GA10. A small not so crappy amp but if you wanna gig, this amp is not good but the Epi LP makes it sound wonders. If this guitar was stolen, I would probaly get it agian of get a Epi LP custom or a PRS Singlecut which is discontinued. Best part of the guitar is the sound. Worst part is the toggle Switch.

This guitar will withstand live play, auditions and any gigs. The only down side to the guitar is the Switch. It will return to the middle selection which is irritain. The strap buttons are great but if you love to play with the guitar in the air and more of a animated player, my advised is get a DiMarzio cliplock strap like I did. No worry about the finish. It's impeccable.

The action was just nice. The pickups were adjusted at the shop as the 20 note could not be played as the height of the pickup was high. The guitar was flawless only for the Switch.

I recently purchase this axe at Guitar Workshop located in Bras Basah Centre in Singapore. I'm a singaporean. Mine is a Vintage Sunbrust finish, Tune-O-Matic with stock pick ups. It was in mint condtion when I bought it. It's new.