Les Paul Studio review by Epiphone

Epiphone: Les Paul Studio

Purchased from: long & Mcquade

This guitar is great. I like playing a lot of classic rock like van halen and this guitar is perfect. the treble pickup I found great for punk rock. I also love elvis I love that old time elvis rock and roll and I was quite surprised to find out how great this guitar is for old time rock n roll. In fact I did a few elvis gigs with this guitar and it was great. You can also get some pretty wicked solos goin and it's also great for blues. This guitar has a huge variety of sounds. I can't even seem to find a style of music this guitar isn't awsome at.

Overall this guitar is great. I had an actual Gibson Les Paul Standard that I only use when recording and practicing so I got a Epiphone for doing gigs. I actually ended up selling my Gibson because I liked this guitar better it is definitely worth the money and more. If any one tried to take my guitar I would hunt them down because this guitar is great. If you have a Strat and want to get something better I recomend this guitar because I traded in my Strat for it and it was definitely worth it.

This guitar is awome and like I said with this guitar you can fuck the shitty fuckin brains out of it and it'll be like brandnew. The strap buttons are solid and the finish is great. Like I said I really lay a beating on this guitar because I like grung and heavy metal and when I do those kind of shows I really get into it and I've had no problems. And I always use it at gigs without a back up.

This guitar was pretty well set up when I got it. But I still recomend people who own one to get it all checked up and tuned after a couple of months. After a couple of months and getting it all checked up this guitar should last a long time. With mine I totally fuck the shit out of it and it stays in mint condition. I traded in my Strat for the guitar and it was worth it. I used to have to get my Strat fixed all the time but with this guitar I'm golden.

This guitar is amazing. It has 2 humbucker pickups and 22 frets. This guitar has a tone and volume knob for each pickup and a 3 way Switch. It has a set mahogany neck and a mahogany/alder body. Mine is new and made in 2003. Mine also came with a gig bag.