Les Paul Studio review by Epiphone

Epiphone: Les Paul Studio

Purchased from: Sam Ash

This guitar is perfect for, blues, rock n' roll, punk and anything inbetween. The sound of this guitar is bright, powerful and gives u a full range and variety when it comes to sound. I use a Marshall MG50DFX with this amp and it works great.

I think this is one of the best guitars I'll ever play. In every category its great and in my opinion is even better than the Gibson version of this guitar which it's modeled after. My Epiphone Les Paul Studio is an axe of all axes and if it was stolen or lost I'd buy the same one.

I'm positive that this guitar can go through anything. It's 5 years old now and still as good as new. It's very durable. The hardware will last for a very long time if not forever and the strap buttons are perfectly solid. I would definitely use it on a gig without any backup. The finish is beautiful and scratch free.

This guitar was perfectly built. The action is smooth and easy. Solos are heavenly when I play this guitar. The pickups work great and have an excellent humbucker sound. This guitar has absolutely no flaws. It's extraordinary.

This guitar is really amazing. 2 humbuckers, set neck, rosewood fingerboard, etc. It's great for everything.