Les Paul Studio Chameleon review by Epiphone

Epiphone: Les Paul Studio Chameleon

Purchased from: the guitar centre

The sound is excellent from classic rock to heavy metal. I mostly play classic rock. But also can play some heavy metal and punk. Punk style music by artists such as Green Day are played excellent on this guitar and heavy metal artists such as Wolfmother also sound great. You can also play some blues rock by artists like Jimi Hendriz sounds great with an effects pedal. I am currently using a Zoom effects pedal with a Vox Pathfinder 10. sounds great. The guitars tone can vary from classic rock sounds to punchy punk rock riffs.

The overall impresion it good. I have been playing for almost 1 year and a half now and play various tunes from Hendrix, Green Day, Wolfmother, RHCP and many more. If it was stolen I would definetly bye a new one but mite go up to a Epiphone Les Paul Standard. I compared this product to a Yamaha and I thought the Yamaha didn't have the same sustain as the Epiphone. Overall I think the guitar rocks and would definetly recoment it for beginers to moderate players. Retail price ($680 AUS).

I think the guitar is preety reliable the strap buttons are solid. The hardware is really good. Don't think it will rust. The finish is great enough and will not wear away in time. The tuners work real well and stay in tune 98% of the time.

The guitar was set up preety good. The only I could complain about is the neck. On the fretbourd there is a few dings but nothing to noticeable. I still have the stock pickups on the guitar and they sound great. I love the finish on it blue/purple chamelion.

This guitar is a Epiphone Les Paul Studio chamelion. It came with a leather Epiphone hard case. The guitar has 22 medium size frets. The gutiar is a limited edition 'Epiphone custom shop'. It was made in korea and 100% set up in the USA. The neck is medium and made from mahogany. the body is also mahogany and has a blue/purple chamelion finish. It has a Standard tuno-matic bridge. It has rhythm and treble pickups like all lespauls and 2 tone and 2 sound lecel knobs. The tuners are grover tuners and stay in tune all the time.

juu-juu
    Hello I'm french and when I saw this guitar, I loved it at once. The disign is amazing ! But I already have a guitar, and at the and of 6 months, the strings were curling, the buttons were falling... In France, this guitar cost 350 (about 500$) and if someone here can say me if he had any problems with this one ? Thnks =) -> juu-juu@hotmail.fr
    robguitar123
    i absolutely love my one of these the paint job is immence only problem i have with it is the 19th fret on the 4th string doesnt exist... it just plays the 20th fret but i never use that fret so its fine. its called eric =] lmfao
    SmoothTrooper
    mines green/purple, my first guitar and my baby. ive been playing for 2 years now and im ready for an upgrade but for a first guitar i cant think of a better pick.
    BucketHayden
    HAHAHAHAH WOLFMOTHER IS NOT HEAVY METAL. NOT EVEN CLOSE. YOU NEED TO GET YOUR EARS CHECKED. BIG TIME