Limited Edition Les Paul Custom Silverburst review by Epiphone

Epiphone: Limited Edition Les Paul Custom Silverburst

Purchased from: Musiciansfriend.com

I play alternative or alternative rock and this is the best guitar for that genre. I run it into my pedalboard (Boss TU-2, Ibanez TS-9, BBE Green Screamer, Boss DD-20) into a Vox AC15C1 Custom. It sounds great for a very overdriven British amp style sound especially with my Vox's master volume cranked at shows. The only thing I have to dock the rating on is the neck humbucker. It is EXTREMELY muddy but I plan to swap it out for a Gibson '57 classic soon.

Overall, this is probably gonna be the best guitar I will own. It will definitely be my favorite guitar even in the years to come and I don't think I will ever be able to get rid of it. I would recommend this guitar to anyone. If it were stolen or lost, I would not hesitate to go buy another one. I love Epiphone and they make amazing quality guitars.

This guitar will stand live playing. I have broken the neck (was playing and the strap came off the guitar and it took a neck first dive into the stage). This is my main guitar for shows.

The factory settings are ok on this guitar but once you professionally pay and get it set up, its a whole different story. Put a pair of Ernie Ball 10's on it and it screams awesome. The finish is just beautiful. People alway compliment me on the beauty of this guitar when I play live. The toggle switch is kinda flimsy but it works ok.

I love this guitar. I've had it for 2 years now and the rosewood fretboard still plays like it was the first day I've played it. The treble humbucker sounds spectacular but the neck one is really muddy sounding. But it still holds up to Gibson (or better than).

GrudgeyCable92
    im more of a fender person just because i dont like the sound of gibson pickups but i played an epiphone the other day that was the same model and i was really surprised by the tone. in my opion this is a rad guitar