Noel Gallagher Supernova review by Epiphone

Epiphone: Noel Gallagher Supernova

Purchased from: the guitar factory

I use a 15 Peavey rage practice amp with a Zoom 606 #2 multi effects and this guitar sounds spectacular with all the good patches (there are a few poor ones). The clean sound is nice and bright. It can really scream with the right overdrive/distortion setting. Any decent over Drive is just beautiful and really satisfying playing crunchy tunes like "cigarettes and alcohol", "whole lotta love" and "custard pie" etc. It can play any big strumming number, Zeppelin stuff, AC/DC, The Beatles and of course Oasis.

Brilliant for anyone who loves the sounds of British Rock whether it be Oasis, Zep, early Travis stuff, The Darkness, The Music or The Beatles. I'd definitely get another one if it were stolen. I can't wait to get a decent amp to really let it go. Favourite features are the pickups, the neck and the colour. Kicks everything (Strats, Tele, Ibanez) except the ES-335 and a standard Gibson les but Who has $3000-$5000 to throw around when your 17- I'll still keep it even when I get into that realm of awesomeness.

Hasn't failed me yet. I trust epiphones and Noel Gallagher so I don't have any doubts. I take good care of it and once you see it and play it you will too. So, I can only assume that it will keep going.

The action was quite high from the factory so I got a nice and low set up done and adjusted the pickup height to comparitively the same height that it came with from the shop. No flaws at all. The finish has been described by all Who see it as "sexy" and is simply stunning, shines back you really well. The neck is incredibly comfortable and you can really move fast, faster than my Epiphone Les Paul Standard. This is where it really shines.

digoutyerarse
    dave344 wrote: Great guitar. The one I tried had gold pickups so I'm not sure if it's a region thing. Sounds just like a vintage sheraton with a few pounds shaved off. Great for blues and jazz. Really respondant pickups too. Onlyn negative point for me : signed by noel gallagher; but that's suggestive (and can be painted over)
    what's wrong with a Noel Gallagher signature??
    dave344
    squierstratdave
    i adore this guitar, defonatly prefer the man city blue over the union jack, epiphone is very underated, unlike squier, i believe the epiphone has just as good quality as the real gibsons
    Owenlee55
    man...i need to get this guitar, its a beautiful guitar. i tried out my friends union jack one and it is an awsome guiitar.