Tom DeLonge Signature ES-333 review by Epiphone

Epiphone: Tom DeLonge Signature ES-333

Purchased from: Cave Creek Guitars

This guitar is the best guitar for my style of music. I play mostly punk/emo/screamo. You get a rich sound when you have distortion on it and you get a nice smooth tone when you play it clean. I also use it as an acoustic to make songs for my band cause it's a semi-hollow.

I play punk/emo/screamo/ as I said before and this guitar goes perfect with the bands I play. I've only been playing for 2 years. I also have Toms Fender. I love this gutiars sound with distortion. The pickups are great even though they were brought back from the 70's. I wish it was lighter and a little smaller cause im used to the Fender Strat and that is very light and very small compared to his new guitar. All in all this guitar is a great guitar.

This gutiar will probably withstand live playing considering its a signature of someone who tours a lot. The finish is good enough to last. The strap buttons are solid. I can depend on this guitar. I wouldnt need a backup with this guitar

The action on the guitar is great. The pickups are fine. My guitar didn't contain any flaws.

BODY Size: Maple/Poplar/Maple laminate Top Species: Maple/Poplar/Maple laminate Back Species: Maple/Poplar/Maple laminate Rim Species: 1-piece Maple Binding: Single-ply top, back NECK Species: Mahogany Profile: 1960 Slim Taper Peghead Pitch: 17 Thickness at 1st fret: 0.800" Thickness at 12th fret: 0.875" Heel Length: 0.500" Neck Joint Location: 19th fret Headstock Inlay: 19 FINGERBOARD Species: Rosewood Scale length: 243/4" Total Length: 18.137" Nut Width: 111/16" Width at 12th fret: 2.062" Frets: 22 Inlays: Pearloid Dot Binding: Single-ply HARDWARE Plating Finish: Nickel Bridge: Tune-o-matic Tailpiece: Stopbar Knobs: Cream Speed Tuners: Locking Sperzel ELECTRONICS Pickups: One Gibson 'Dirty Fingers' exposed-coil humbucker Bridge Pickup: One Gibson 'Dirty Fingers' exposed-coil humbucker Controls: One volume control and standard jack CASE Exterior: Black smooth levant Interior: Plush charcoal with satin shroud Silkscreen: Gold 'Gibson' logo STRINGS Brite Wires .010-.046