Vintage G-400 review by Epiphone

Epiphone: Vintage G-400

It suits my music style I play grunge metal and punk so it is good for all of those types of music. I am using a 15 watt practice amp and a RP-80 efect pedal by DigiTech. It has a very noce full sound to it but the stock strings are very cheap. The guitar is a great slide guitar and it can make nice mutes.

I play grunge and I feel that it is a good match I play AC/DC and other metal to and Angus play the same type so I trust it and I like if it was stolen I would get a new one. I have been playing two years but I am broke so I couldn't get the Gibson but my Squier was falling apart. I don't hate any thing about it but I do love the way it feels and sounds it can go from grunge to metal to punk it is amazing.

This guitar is super super durable and I would play it in a show anytime. You I have had it for a while and the hardware shows no signs but any probalems so I am very happy. Yes the strap buttons are secure and they are in a cool place too. I don't need a backup when ever I play it becuase it is very sturdy.

It was set up to my satisfaction but had to do a neck job to get it how I wanted. The pickups are really nice they are nice Gibson pickups but the only thing I didn't like was that I found a ding in my fret that I fixed with super glue and it is all better. The only flaw I can think of is the neck job because the neck was warped when I got it.

It is a 2005 Vintage G-400 and it was made in Japan. It's a 22 fret normal size frets and a maple neck. It's a solid topwith I think a maple body. It is stained wood so you can see the would trough it and it looks nice. The bridge is a I think a Tune-O-Matic but I'm not sure. 2 volume and 2 tone knobs.