Worn Dot Studio review by Epiphone

Epiphone: Worn Dot Studio

Purchased from: Best Buy

Perfectly in blues and rock. Peavey 258EFX, reverb. Screaming on overdrive with reverb. Lots of variety, from clean to metal. The blues and rock you can play on this guitar is fantastic and can fit any players style and comfortably. The sound is not muddy because there is a neck pickup.

Blues and Bad ass rock. Six years, I use a Gibson Les Paul Jr. And a Gibson ES-335, and a Marshall MG412 Half-Stack. No Questions. I would buy it Again and buy something cooler. I love everything about it, I don't hate anything. Pickup selector is my favorite. I chose this guitar because it fit my playing style. I wish it had a Bigsby.

Yes this guitar will is great it stands any abuse. Yes it last fine no rust or damage I can see. Yes I have not broke any strap buttons. Yes this guitar is very reliable, yes I use it in gigs. The finish is shiny and no paint chipping. This guitar is really durable I haven't had any problems with the hardware or paint. It looks as good as it did when I bought it.

Action was not that great. Pickups were adjusted perfectly. Bridge is sturdy and secure. No flaws what so ever. The factory set the action ok it needed adjusted and the frets needed a little work. The pickups were perfect and sounded great and played to the guitars style.

Made in China. 22 frets, full size, jumbo, fat neck, rosewood fretboard, solid top. Body and neck cherry. Finish, satin and worn. Double cutaway. Tune-o-matic. Volume tone and pickup selection. Gibson pickups. Non locking tuners. The pickup selector lets you use a different pickup for a different sound.